The First 6-8 Weeks
- Establish feeding & sort out any feeding issues
- Make sure you are recovering both mentally & physically
- Cherish these moments, they are only a newborn once
- Get baby sleep ANYWAY you can
- Enjoy ALL the baby snuggles
You just gave birth, give yourself some grace. Focus on your recovery. Either C-section or vaginal, both need time to heal
Establish bonding & feeding with your littles. Makes sure you’re on a good 3 hour feeding schedule.
Enjoy those snuggles! Ugh, I could snuggle them forever! Even with a full bladder haha 😉
Get your little one to sleep anyway you can. Rocking, in carrier, stroller. Just get that sleep. Make sure they aren’t getting too tired before. 45 minute wake window, tops.
Need extra support? Reach out! I am here to help 🙂